Beauty: The Kardashian sisters love to play up their beautiful brown eyes with complimenting shadows and long, thick lashes:
• For day, use soft shades of lavender and pink to bring out those beautiful brown eyes. Use an angle brush to line the bottom of the eye with the same shade to create a soft, alluring look. Line with dark brown eyeliner on the top lid and smudge for a smokier effect. Curl eye lashes and swoop on an ultra volumizing mascara.
• For night, use darker shades of brown, gray and purple. Use the darkest shade of the same color on the outer corner of the eye to create a sexy almond shape. Again line the bottom with the same color shadow, but this time skip the brown liner and go for black. Smudge for that smokey, dramatic effect. Instead of mascara, try using fake eyelashes for added drama and sexiness. Before putting them on, make sure to curl your own lashes to match the curve of the false lash.
To achieve that sexy tan, skip the tanning bed that damages the skin and try a moisturizer that adds color each time you apply. Not only does it look natural, most have light shimmer that make the body look sleek and toned.
Fashion: To play up their amazing curves, the Kardashians stick to waist emphasizing belts, skirts and pants. Not only is their style sexy, it is simple and classic:
• Make the smallest part of your body the waist to create an hourglass shape. Try using thick belts around the waist and high waisted bottoms. For a classier look great for work, try a high waisted, straight or wide leg trouser and a button up top. For casual wear, try a high waisted boot cut jean and a sexy top.
• Go big, or go home. The Kardashian clan isn’t afraid to be the center of attention. Wear bold earrings and bracelets to enhance a classic, sexy outfit without going overboard. For day, wear big sunglasses for ultra chic Hollywood glamour. Not only does it look glamorous, it protects the eyes from damaging rays.
• For evening, go for a high waisted skirt with sexy heels and a simple clutch. Wear neutral shades and pair them with sexy yet subtle animal print bangles, shoes, or light tops.
• Don’t be afraid to show off your curves. You got them, you flaunt them! Try form fitting dresses that will hug your curves in all the right places. Make sure they touch at least the middle of the thigh or above the knee to keep it classy. If you don’t feel comfortable showing too much, try a tulip style dress or skirt. It hugs the smallest part of the waist without hugging your bottom or hips.
Most importantly: BE CONFIDENT. Confidence is the key to any outfit and shape. Remember, you don’t have to be waifish to be in style anymore. Don’t be afraid to turn heads with these tips: you too can be the envy of any occasion.
About the Author
Crissy Done graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University with a Bachelor’s in English and a strong desire to write. Her passions include fashion, beauty, music, food and travel. She hopes to one day become a successful and published author.