1. What type of band are you?
Mikki: A very good looking one! hahaha
2. Tell us the brief history of your band.
Mikki: We met 4 years ago in Zurich nightlife and decided to reign the world!
3. Who are your musical and non-musical influences?
Mikki: A few month ago I would have said drugs but to be honest, we got older and much better so we are inspired by everything which is dark , hard and loud!
4. What are your dreams and goals?
Mikki: To finish our third album soon and that people love it the same as we do, it will become more than a masterpiece!
5. Who writes the songs, what are they about?
Mikki: The whole band! everybody is doing his part but Dave as our bass player an producer is doing the most...the songs are about war, hate, darkness and of course girls! Normal live things!
6. How do you promote your band and shows?
Mikki: We are happy to have people doing those things for us. We are very bad business guys!
7. Describe your show, visual and musically.
Mikki: To see us live is a thing I would recommend everybody. We are absolutely motivated to kick your butt!
8. What's your outlook on the record industry today?
Mikki: Good bands and labels will survive, the others will die and burn in hell!
9. Tell us a story about a day in your life.
10. What inspires you to do what you do?
Mikki: Everybody I hate and there is lots of em!
11. What advice would you give to fellow bands?
Mikki: Be yourselves and don't run after idols there is no second Guns n Roses, Metallica and specially: THERE IS NO GOD!
12. How does music affect you and the world around you?
Mikki: Its all I am interested in and it makes my day and destroys it in the same second! I am an addict!
13. What's the best and worst thing about playing clubs/venues?
Mikki: There is no negative thing to say about playing shows! Nothing is better than being on stage!
14. Tell us about your next shows and why we should be there.
Mikki: Next shows will be in summer 2010. We have to finish our album first! Why you should come? Cause we are 100% rock n roll and if you don't like it, go and see Jay Z!
15. Any last words?
Mikki: Be patient friends, I know, its been a long time since you saw and heard of us but we will be back soon and we will blow you away!
About the Author
Natalie Perez has been a Music/Entertainment Journalist for 7 years now having first started out with her middle and high school newspapers. She now writes for a handful of various online and print publications. Her goal is to get her name out as much as possible until she becomes a well-known Music Journalist!