Here they share their top 10 tips on how to get this summer's VIP look:
"1. According to Sam McKnight, "This summer it's all about volume. Volume brings hair alive, adding style and finish, it's not just about 'Big Hair' it's about having shiny, glossy hair that looks and feels great." Prepare hair using Pantene Pro-V Volume & Body Shampoo & Conditioner which will help protect hair during the styling process, without wearing it down.
3. Blonde, sun and surf-kissed shades are perfect for summer. Clairol's Creative Director Duffy says: "The big summer trend in hair colour is blonde, lighter tones. Subtle changes give you that extra sparkle friends will notice, without it being too obvious - the more natural looking the better." Duffy recommends colouring your hair after your holiday. Allowing the sun to do the work for you will enhance your natural highlights.
4. According to celebrity facialist Anastasia Achilleos, "Exfoliation should be your first step to a radiant glow, as it will help reveal newer, fresher-looking skin behind the dullness. Always follow with a nourishing lotion like Olay Total Effects Moisturiser which offers the perfect summer solution for your face combining seven anti-ageing benefits in one little pot."
5. Radiant skin is this summer's must-have, get that right and you will have to do little else to look great (except your hair). When out in the sun, celebrity facialist Anastasia Achilleos recommends using a moisturiser containing a broad spectrum UV Protection to block UVA/UVB rays and provide much needed antioxidants.
6. For summer make-up, Caroline Barnes, Max Factor Makeup Artist recommends putting the emphasis on your eyes. "This means the way you make up your lashes is crucial, as they're going to stand out more against summer pastel shades. When applying mascara looking down on a mirror held at chin level encourages you to brush right from the base of the lashes to the very tip. To
7. "To create a professional perfect complexion use a foundation brush to apply your base. Start from your t-zone and blend outwards to your hair line using your brush to build up where necessary and feather out at the edges for a seamless finish, "advises Caroline Barnes, Max Factor Makeup Artist.
8. "Vibrant Curve Effect Lip Gloss gives your lip shape that extra boost, but for even more pout power use a natural lip liner first to trace a beautiful lip shape, and then apply the gloss. This will make the colour more intense but more importantly when the gloss wears off you are left with a great shape, "Caroline concludes.
9. As hems get shorter and bikinis are pulled out of the cupboard, it's more important than ever to have smooth and silky, hair free legs. Skincare therapist Nichola Joss recommends shaving with water and a shaving gel as hydrated hair is easier to cut. Change blades regularly for maximum performance and remember there are few oil glands on the legs so it's important to keep skin moisturised. For added indulgence, use Gillette Satin Care Lavender Kiss - it combines the soothing benefits of lavender with skin-nourishing ingredients to protect the skin's natural barrier. Nichola Joss suggests: "Removing hair will keep skin soft and smooth and is easier for applying moisturisers, sun screens and tanning products."
10. "Opt for the Venus Embrace 5 bladed razor for a really, really close shave. It's the only women's razor with 5 blades so it offers the closest shave you can get," concludes Nichola Joss."