This year's lineup includes:
- "The Music of ABBA" - Arrival from Sweden, Friday, July 15, 8:30 p.m. ($15)
- Hotel California – A Salute to the Eagles, Saturday, July 16, Noon ($15)
- Elton The Early Years – More Than a Tribute, Saturday, July 16, 8:30 p.m. ($15)
- Surfin' Safari – The Ultimate Tribute to the Music of the Beach Boys, Sunday, July 17, Noon ($12.50)
- Hapa/Tupua, Sunday, July 17, 8 p.m. ($20)
- Aeromyth: The Ultimate Tribute to Aerosmith, Wednesday, July 20, 8:30 p.m. ($15)
- Atomic Punks / 5150: Best of Both Van Halen Worlds, Thursday, July 21, 8 p.m. ($15)
- No Duh: The Ultimate No Doubt / Gwen Stefani Concert Experience, Friday, July 22, 8:30 p.m. ($15)
- Space Oddity: David Brighton's Tribute to David Bowie, Saturday, July 23, 8:30 p.m. ($15)
- Mariachi Sol de Mexico de Jose Hernandez, Sunday, July 24, 4 p.m. & 8 p.m. ($17.50 each show)
- Queen Nation: A Tribute to the Music of Queen, Wednesday, July 27, 8:30 p.m. ($15)
- Strangelove: The Ultimate Tribute to Depeche Mode, Thursday, July 28, 8:30 p.m. ($15)
- Journey Unauthorized, Friday, July 29, 8:30 p.m. ($15)
- "Led Zeppelin Live" Starring Heartbreaker, Saturday, July 30, 8:30 p.m. ($15)
- Common Sense / Better Chemistry / Badfish, Sunday, July 31, 6:30 p.m. ($12.50)
- Purple Reign: THE Prince Tribute Show, Wednesday, August 3, 8:30 p.m. ($15)
- Cubensis / Moonalice / Delta Nove, Thursday, August 4, 6:30 p.m. ($15)
- Springsteen! The Premier Tribute to The Boss, Friday, August 5, 8:30 p.m. ($15)
- Which One's Pink? Performing Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, Saturday, August 6, 8:30 p.m. ($15)
- OC Fair Sunday Blues with Walter Trout / Bill Magee / Good Deal, Sunday, August 7, 6:30 p.m. ($15)
- Dog N Butterfly: The Ultimate Tribute to Heart, Wednesday, August 10, 8 p.m. ($15)
- Moonwalker: THE Reflection of Michael Jackson, Thursday, August 11, 8:30 p.m. ($15)
- Sweet & Tender Hooligans: The Ultimate Tribute to Morrissey and The Smiths, Friday, August 12, 8:30 p.m. ($15)
- Dead Man's Party: The Oingo Boingo Tribute, Saturday, August 13, 8:30 p.m. ($15)
- Mark Wood & The Parrot Head Band: A Jimmy Buffett Party, Sunday, August 14, 8 p.m. ($15)
Tickets for The Hangar at the 2011 OC Fair are on sale now via Ticketmaster or at the OC Fair & Event Center Box Office, which is open Wednesday-Sunday from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Tickets are available at all Ticketmaster outlets, online at ticketmaster.com or by phone (800) 745-3000. Concert tickets include free Fair admission for the day of the show.
The 2011 OC Fair, themed LET'S EAT!, is July 15 – August 14 and will bring 23 days of food, rides, exhibits, animals, music, action sports and fun, as well as the popular Super Pass (season pass), Pacific Amphitheatre Summer Concert Series, The Hangar and Action Sports Arena. The Fair is open Wednesday-Sunday. The OC Fair was ranked the eighth highest attended fair in the U.S. last year by Venues Today magazine.
The OC Fair & Event Center is located off the 405 and 55 freeways at 88 Fair Drive in Costa Mesa. For more information, please visit ocfair.com, become a fan on Facebook.com/OCFair or follow us at twitter.com/ocfair.
Call (714) 708-1500 for general information.